Data Management Summit (DMS)
London, United Kingdom
Date: March 15th, 2017
Location: Hilton Tower Bridge, London
Register now to hear the industry's top thought leaders discuss the latest hot topics on reference data and data management, data governance and regulatory compliance across buy-side and sell-side financial institutions.
15.10 Panel: Tackling MiFID II Data Transparency, Publication and Reporting Workflow Challenges & Beyond
MiFID II requires market practitioners to acquire, process and publish an array of market and referential content; in addition to implementing compliant trade reporting, best execution & transparency workflows, policies and procedures this market panel aims to outline how the market is addressing this challenge and what best practice looks like:
- How are firms acquiring, processing and normalizing all relevant data in order to develop a transparency overview and publish their positions?
- What regulatory reporting workflows are firms putting into place in order to report their MiFID II related transactions?
- What best execution data workflows, tools and procedures are firms using to ensure they are compliant with MiFID II?
- How are firms tracking and analyzing changes in related market legislation (national or supra-national) and ensuring they remain compliant?
- What do regulators expect firms to have in place by Jan 3, 2018?
Chairman: John Mason, Global Head, Regulatory Content Propositions, Thomson Reuters
Gaurav Bansal, MIFID II Programme Director, Tilney BestInvest Group
Peter Moss, CEO, The SmartStream Reference Data Utility
Tony Russell, Director, Commerzbank AG
Sponsored by Thomson Reuters
Register today to attend the Data Management Summit.