Data Management Summit (DMS) London – March 15th 2017
Register now to hear the industry's top thought leaders discuss the latest hot topics on reference data and data management, data governance and regulatory compliance across buy-side and sell-side financial institutions.
15.10 Panel: Tackling MiFID II Data Transparency, Publication and Reporting Workflow Challenges & Beyond
MiFID II requires market practitioners to acquire, process and publish an array of market and referential content; in addition to implementing compliant trade reporting, best execution & transparency workflows, policies and procedures this market panel aims to outline how the market is addressing this challenge and what best practice looks like:
- How are firms acquiring, processing and normalizing all relevant data in order to develop a transparency overview and publish their positions?
- What regulatory reporting workflows are firms putting into place in order to report their MiFID II related transactions?
- What best execution data workflows, tools and procedures are firms using to ensure they are compliant with MiFID II?
- How are firms tracking and analyzing changes in related market legislation (national or supra-national) and ensuring they remain compliant?
- What do regulators expect firms to have in place by Jan 3, 2018?
Chairman: John Mason, Global Head, Regulatory Content Propositions, Thomson Reuters
Panel Members: TBC
Sponsored by Thomson Reuters